In today’s busy online world most organisations understand there is a need to protect their valuable data. Your data can be lost all too easily in numerous different ways such as:
- Human error
- Hardware crash
- Virus attack
- Malicious actions
Offsite backup is a simple and affordable alternative to a traditional tape backup solution.
Using Tape backup can be effective, with the right investment, ongoing maintenance and trained staff. However tape backup can be slow and cumbersome especially when data needs to be recovered without delay.
Simply backup will compress, encrypt then send your data to 2 different datacentres in 2 different locations within the UK, it will also automatically save a copy to a local location to enable quick, no hassle restoration. All this is completed automatically with no user intervention.
Offsite backup is a modern yet proven solution to a critical process.
Benefits of using Simply Backup
Using Simply Backup is cheaper, faster and more reliable than using more traditional methods.
- No need to buy backup hardware
- No tape consumable costs
- Low management costs
- No tape storage costs
Need to restore, simply browse for the file, no need to find the right tape, cataloguing etc.
- Automated daily backup provides comprehensive protection and zero hassle
- Different versions of files are backed up
- Less down-time and reduced lost productivity – as files can be recovered quickly
- Access to backed up files from anywhere
- Your data is compressed and fully encrypted before being securely stored mirrored data centres in the UK
- Ability to protect remote workers by simply backing up their portable devices
- Fully compatible with all major vendors, including Microsoft, Novell, Apple, Unix and Linux.
- Ability to backup All major databases including, MySql, MSSQL, Exchange, Lotus domino/notes
- Offsite backup is cheaper, faster and better than a traditional tape solution